You'll find the original versions of these pics on the Pace Family blog linked to the left here under our favorite blogs. Elsie loved visiting Emma's in Charleston--she terrorized Emma's little play kitchen and you'll find her making herself at home among Emma's toys. However, she moved too quickly for us to get any pictures of her with her hosts.... Her current trick is the "big hug" and she'll sometimes give you one when you ask (beg) for it. This weekend she enjoyed Daddy/Daughter fun while mom was away with the girls.
By the way, Halloween is coming and here is a hint: You'll read it here in black and white that Elsie has the holiday covered from A to Zzzzz... Any guesses?
2 comments:
What a beautiful pair! It's nice to see your face! Your little lady is growing up and she looks like she has the personality to match her beautiful, impish smile.
You are too sweet, Alicia... and I am so sad I missed you at Sedaris and then wrestling after Sedaris... excuse me, I mean "wrastlin" I hope you are well... I hear good things through Brandi, but I know she can't be trusted.
Post a Comment