Thursday, February 28, 2008












ELL AHH FHANN--translated Elephant: The Surprised Face


This is Elsie's surprised face: mouth open in an "O" with a "see see see" soon to follow. It has multiple uses:
1. surprise, I am opening a present
2. surprise, I am seeing something I haven't seen before
3. surprise, look there is a dog, bird, cat kitty
4. surprise, I am making a mess
5. surprise, I am currently making a mess and maybe this will distract them if they think this mess is a good thing
6. surprise, maybe this will distract them if I act like this mess I already made is a good surprise
7. surprise, I plan on doing something I shouldn't do but if I act like this mess I am going to make is going to be a good surprise maybe I will distract them
8. surprise, I just need a little excitement in my life

No comments: