Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ketchup







Elsie loves ketchup. Actually, it isn't just ketchup--it's dipping. It's ranch too or syrup. She'll request a dip for just about anything she's eating whether appropriate or not. We are pretty sure it is a way for her to show off her mad fork skills. She is a whiz at poking then dipping.

But there is also some "catch up" for us to do, too. We have been remiss at blogging--I'd like to blame the heat. Or maybe I should blame the fact that Elaine has been gone for almost 8 weeks. But now there are no excuses--we have returned from celebrating Mom's birthday, visiting with Uncle Johnny and Aunt Kiki, my conference to Denver, David and Elsie's HHI vacation with Grammy, Poppa, and the Davis, and now we are back. Elaine is back--making her presence known with a flurry of laundry, too much cleaning, and most of all, the world's biggest smile and Nonie-dance from Elsie. With the first trimester out of the way, I'm feeling like myself. And David is planning to return to Savannah for employment--no more Statesboro commute. We're trying to see what our normal lives might be like... Yeah, right, I know.

No comments: