Sunday, February 08, 2009

If I had a computer...

that worked... I might upload pictures of my birthday festivities. January 31st was a great day--not because I turned 37, but because I awoke to freshly baked homemade from scratch cupcakes delivered by Elsie and her daddy to my bed! I might upload pictures of Elsie and Daddy coming home from swimming or the balloons and bling and card I received as presents from them. I might upload pictures of dinner with the Belzers--though we missed the Martins! I might upload pictures of the wonderful gifts and cards I received.

I might upload pictures of our visit from Aunt Kate and Uncle Johnny and our adventures to see trains, at the park, or out to dinner. I might upload pictures of our visit from Aunt Meredith and her friend Charles and our fun downtown with our wine guy Stan Ray and his family. I might upload pictures of our dinner at Vinnie's or our adventures at the honey shop--Savannah Bee Company on Broughton. Elsie loves that place--she gets to sit in a hive and dress like a beekeeper. I might upload pictures of our fun at the free museum day today going to the Roundhouse museum and the Jepson museum.

I might upload pictures of how much Kit likes the Bjorn and how much Elsie likes to spin around and around and get dizzy. I might upload pictures of how handsome David looks with the Bjorn on spinning his dizzy daughter around and around--you might notice how he is graying a bit. Remember, I'm only older than he is for another month.

But I can't upload these pictures because our computer is being held hostage and we have an impossible antique to deal with in the meantime.

No comments: