Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Neighbor Nights

So I know we need to get some pics up of the cousins beach weekend. In the meantime, here are some photos to hold you over.

You will see that I was honored at a recent opening night party for the Sand Gnats thrown by our neighbors/my boss. I got a Half Ass. Dean award from him for my time as Interim Assistant Dean--as did Teresa for her time as Interim Assistant Dean while I was on leave. Together, we added up to an Ass. Dean. It was a prestigious award, and I just hope to live up to Mark Finlay's Big Ass. Dean example. (And for those of you trying to place Mark--you know him as Rubber Man/Double Ds from David's party. Check out his hot-off-the presses book: Growing American Rubber.)

The other photos of the kids are from another Neighbor Night with our old neighbors, the Finlay/Applegates and Lynches. This Sunday, we picnicked in the park. Kit was clearly starving and couldn't relax! ;)

No comments: