

So we had various around-the-house chores this weekend: Target, Home Depot, etc. School starts today for me so we had to get ready. Notice the pink nails on Elsie here--we even got our nails done (pink not yellow!) We kicked off the weekend with a surprise visit Friday night from Barbara, Bryce, and Brooke--which we loved. Hurricane Bryce did hit during the night--so we recovered from our long night on Saturday! We look forward to seeing the Boukaters Labor Day weekend in Atlanta--We are going to "roll tide" our way over there for the big game.
Elsie is in international languages camp at school this week--she told me this morning that she "needed eye drops cause she has bugs in her ears." I am not sure what language that is--come to think of it, we may have some logic issues with her. When we ask her why she has done something, her response is "cause I did." I'm not sure if she is clear on the cause and effect relationship. Perhaps they'll have a syllogism camp next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment