DJ KBear
Kit is a pretty easy going baby. One of my favorite things about her is that she doesn't call out or cry when she wakes up--ever....really... isn't that amazing? After naps or in the morning. Instead, sometimes, she just reaches over and turns on her aquarium music. Sometimes, she just plays with her toys. Sometimes, she works her core by doing leg lifts and kicking her feet on the mattress. When I expect she might wake up, I peer in the keyhole (there really is a keyhole where a lock once was) watching to see what she will do. Actually, that is what our household does, watch to see what Kit will do... when she encounters a new book--she is ravenous about them, when she hears music--she walks like an Egyptian, when she gets tickled--she giggles infectiously, and when she awakes, she amuses herself. In some ways, I find that Elsie is a lot like who I am...and Kit is a lot like who I want to be... easygoing, funny, and endlessly amused.
No comments:
Post a Comment