Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello Cousin!
Adorable Tad!


Big cousins reunite!


Kit and Brooke reunited!



With David on call and having put in some of my spring break to grading papers and writing a conference talk, I thought the girls and I deserved a getaway so we headed up to Atlanta on St. Patrick's Day.  I know it seems sacrilegious to leave Savannah on that most holy of holidays but single momming with two toddlers at a raucous parade seems more work than festivities, and so vowing to go next year (and hoping to take up on so many friends' fun invitations next year), we took some time this year for an Atlanta weekend to check in on Grammy, Poppa, the cousins, as well as poor ailing Addie.  It was a gorgeous weekend with lots of fun outside including a trip to the zoo.  We missed Aunt Kate--who was on a girls weekend in Boston--but we enjoyed quality family time with those she left behind.  Here are a few shots of our trip to the zoo!

No comments: