Bad Bloggers
We have been terribly negligent with pictures. We have just been having all of this summer fun with friends and family. In the past few weeks, we had GranAnn and Pop Roy come for a visit. Elsie and Kit adored having their grandparents here for fun times. Then, we went to HHI to celebrate Grammy's birthday with Poppa and Donna and Joe. Just this morning, Elsie asked me what Joe was doing on the beach today. Clearly, she came to know the man well if he resides on the beach even in her mind's eye. As I watched Joe playing with her, I was reminded of all of the years, many years ago, I would beg for Joe to throw me in the waves and pull me on a raft and build a sandcastle with me. Good thing "Old Joe" has still got it. Then last weekend Deavours came and it was really convenient for her to come to visit and play with Elsie for hours on end so David and I could remember how it felt to just have one child to care for.
We'll get better with pictures--and track some down from Grammy. The Pace family is coming next weekend and we have the baptism in Atlanta in a few weeks so we'll take advantage of those photo ops.
No comments:
Post a Comment