There are certain friends that really are, as the saying goes, family you have chosen. David and I feel fortunate to have a number of friends that we can count on, that bail us out, that return favors, that we can lean on, that we have in the neighborhood, that we wish we could have nearby, that are as dear as family. To all of you out there, we are so grateful, so blessed, so thankful for you.... You know who you are! ;)
For us, the Martins are certainly one of those families. They are long term and last minute friends, special occasion and school night friends, happy news and bad news friends, serious and silly friends, all in all, best friends. Here we are celebrating Yates' 3rd birthday the other night, and they, in turn, will be among the last to leave Elsie's birthday on Saturday if I know how they roll.... and luckily for us, I think I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment